Click to download a PDF flyer with this information in.
18th May 2018 – National STEM Learning Centre, York
For teachers of computing in special schools and similar settings, or primary teachers looking to engage and include all learners. Practical workshops including:
• Engaging unplugged activities for SEND learners
• App smashing to smash down barriers to learning
• Physical computing alternatives to the Bee-Bot
• Creativity using the Crumble Controller
• Minecraft on the Raspberry Pi
• Assessment in Computing for SEND
Plus the results from the 2017 SEND Computing survey, sharing strategies and teaching resources.
To sign up go to:
Bursary to cover costs for state–funded schools and colleges.