If you’re an ICT or computing teacher in London, we can keep you informed by email about upcoming courses, workshops and other support for London’s computing teachers. Teachers in the UK can also sign up to receive free printed copies of CS4FN (Computer Science for Fun) magazines for their classrooms, and back issues while stocks last.
Information about the four forms is below – the forms themselves are embedded further down this post or you can click on the relevant link(s) in the list below, or on the picture in the block below it. Use Right-Click, Open in New Tab if you want to keep this page open (eg if you want to fill in more than one form).
Table of Contents
- The Orange form (link) is for (a) London teachers: sign-up form to hear about local events and downloadable resources AND / OR for (b) Teachers worldwide: sign-up form to hear about new downloadable resources
- The Purple form (link) is for teachers & librarians in UK schools to subscribe to receive future printed issues of CS4FN magazines (UK only)
- The Blue form (link) is for teachers & librarians to request back issues of older CS4FN / A bit of CS4FN magazines, booklets and posters (UK only)
- The Green form (link) is for primary school ICT teachers to sign up to receive printed copies of the next edition of “A bit of cs4fn“, our new mini magazine for primary-aged children in Years 5 and 6 (UK only).
- The Grey form (link) is for teachers and librarians to request copies of our new Women in Computing posters, part of our series on Diversity in Computing (UK only)
All of our material is freely available to anyone in PDF form – we are able to send printed material within the UK only.
1. Orange form
London teachers: sign-up form to hear about local events
Teachers anywhere: sign-up to hear about online resources
2. Purple form
UK teachers: subscribe to receive cs4fn magazines
Our main funding has now ended, however we hope to find ways to continue to send class sets of magazines to school subscribers and homeschoolers. Please fill out our purple ‘new subscribers’ form below if you would like to be added to our subscription list. We will send copies of our new magazines if we have the resources to do so.
If you’d also like to receive back issues please also fill out the blue form further down this page.
3. Blue form
UK teachers: request back issues of older cs4fn magazines
This blue form is for schools wishing to receive back issues of the magazine. If you want to subscribe to receive our next edition(s) of the magazine please also fill in the purple ‘new subscribers’ form above.
4. Green form
UK primary teachers: subscribe to receive #abitofcs4fn
5. Grey form
Women in Computing posters sets
If you’ve any questions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org