Teaching London Computing have developed a series of continuing professional development courses and workshops for teachers of ICT and computing. We are working through the CAS London Regional Network to deliver these courses across London. We welcome others delivering them. Get in touch.
What we offer
We currently offer three courses for teachers and will be adding courses for KS3 Computing teachers.
- Teaching GCSE Computing
– this is a self-contained short course for those wishing to teach GCSE Computing
- Teaching A’level Computing
– this is a self-contained short course for those wishing to teach A’Level Computing
- MA in Education
– this can be taken as a standalone course or as a module in the MA.
- miniCPD sessions
– these are aimed at supporting teachers in preparing their pupils for controlled assessment
- Workshops on Computational Thinking and other Computing Topics
– these are aimed at supporting teachers at all levels from primary upwards in gaining a deeper understanding and practical ways to teach the new syllabus
- Previous courses