- sort algorithms
- Bubble Sort
- efficiency of algorithms
- computational thinking
- programming algorithms
See our Bubble Sort videos playlist on our YouTube channel.
This session comes with slides and simple props, a linked activity sheet that you can download is in preparation:
- Slides: Bubble Sort [PPT]
- Props: Numbered sheets for sorting [PDF]
- Booklet: Bubble Sort Explained [PDF]
- Activity Sheet (to follow) [PDF]
- Booklet: Computing without computers [PDF]
This activity works well on its own but can naturally be used with the Divide and Conquer Sorting Activity.
More Activities on Sort Algorithms
Hello: I can’t click on the link to the slides titled Bubble Sort (using a Mac). I’d like to review the workshop I attended. Thanks.
sorry – have fixed it now – Paul
Pingback: Computer Science Activities – ZiZoInDaHouz!
Pingback: CS4FN Advent – Day 3 – woolly hat: warming versus cooling – cs4fn