Teaching London Computing is run by the same people who make Computer Science For Fun. We’ll be producing fun resources for teachers as part of our project.
Our colourful, accessible resources include:
- Computer Science For Fun (cs4fn) – our 20-page magazine for you and your students, packed with stories about the latest computing research
- lesson plans and classroom activities you can use in your teaching – see our sections on
Resources for teachers (full list)
- Great reading
- Inspiring classroom activities
- Inspiring computing booklets
- Primary school resources
- Puzzles and computational thinking
- Magic and computational thinking
- Developing computational thinking
- Interdisciplinary computational thinking
- Video resources
Sign up for our resources and we’ll send them to you at your school address.