Welcome to the CAS London Conference 2018
On this page we’ll put everything you need to know for the day.
Ask Jo (firstname.lastname@example.org – admin) or Jane (email@example.com – organiser)
Timetable for the day
Keynote: 9:40 / AM1: 10:20 / AM2: 11:25 [LUNCH: 12:30] PM1: 13:35 / PM2: 14:40
Workshop slides and resources
- CAS London Conference 2018 resources – you’ll need to be registered with (it’s free) and logged in to CAS to access this.
Room / Workshop Changes
- Session 2: Dave n Craig (Secondary) (H7) extra session
- Session 2: HTML – sorry cancelled
- Session 2: Edexcel Exam board – sorry cancelled
- Session 3: PRIMM (IT2) is being moved to L1
Almost-complete list (send us your bio if it’s missing!) of info about our fabulous speakers and workshop presenters.
Sign up for free CS4FN magazines for your school
- Subscribe your school for CS4FN magazine (secondary schools)
- Subscribe your school for A bit of CS4Fn (for primary schools)
- Order back issues (while stocks last) or visit the CS4FN table
Thanks to our colleagues and sponsors
CAS London would like to say a massive thanks to Igli Gjozi and his team at Gladesmore Community School for making this entire conference possible. Thanks also to the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) at Queen Mary University of London and Microsoft for additional support.