The Computing Progression Pathways suggests that at the red level, on the theme of Information Technology, a student should demonstrate that he/she:
- Justifies the choice of and independently combines and uses multiple digital devices, internet services and application software to achieve given goals. (Evaluation)
- Evaluates the trustworthiness of digital content and considers the usability of visual design features when designing and creating digital artifacts for a known audience. (Evaluation)
- Identifies and explains how the use of technology can impact on society.
- Designs criteria for users to evaluate the quality of solutions, uses the feedback from the users to identify improvements and can make appropriate refinements to the solution. (Evaluation)
The following link to cs4fn articles that illustrate Information Technology – Red Level
- How do you create a full-sized dinosaur without a hint of computer graphics?