“Digital Schoolhouse applications have opened. If you are a passionate teacher in #Computing, this is a chance for your school to be at the forefront of Computing education by helping the next generation become confident and competent in mastering challenging concepts. It’s free to join with funding opportunities, and as a certified Schoolhouse you will receive accredited CPD and training plus many more benefits. Apply by 31 March 2022: https://bit.ly/dsh-apply-22” See @DigSchoolhouse on Twitter
Digital Schoolhouse together with Nintendo UK is looking for excellent schools & colleges to join the programme to continue our mission of bridging the gap between education and the video games industry to aptly equip the next generation for a digital age.
- It’s free to join – teachers can even apply for a bursary for up to £3000 to support the programme in their institution
- Receive free certified CPD up to 4 times a year
- Raise your school’s profile locally and nationally – by marketing your workshop and connecting with local businesses Schoolhouses can make a name for themselves in their communities
- Receive direct links to the UK video games industry – you’ll be given direct access to the biggest publishers including Nintendo, PlayStation, Ubisoft, SEGA & Outright Games + more (this year Schoolhouses received complete class sets of Ubisoft’s Discovery Tour)
- Receive free access and free hardware + software loans for the Digital Schoolhouse esports tournament
- Get access to networking opportunities with over 70 of the best Computing teachers from across the UK
Apply by 5pm, Thursday 31 March 2022 for the academic year 2022-2023 year.
(If your school would like support you can request a workshop from one of the Schoolhouses here).
Pointing icon image credit: modified from Touch image by J S from Pixabay