Ri Masterclasses in Computer Science 2018
Every Autumn since 2015 the Computer Science department at Queen Mary University of London has hosted a series of Ri Masterclasses, with the Royal Institution (of Christmas Lectures fame).
The Ri Masterclasses in Computer Science at QMUL have now finished for 2018, see you next year.
Directions to the venues used at the QMUL / Ri Masterclasses.
Previous Ri Masterclasses in Computer Science 2018
- Week 6 – 20 October: Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh, Julian Hough and Christopher Madge on Natural Language Processing, in the ITL (+Ben from Ri)
- Week 5 – 13 October: Becky Stewart and Andrea Guidi (Bela platform and PureData) in the G2 Matlab suite (+Ben from Ri)
- Week 4 – 6 October: Gustavo Lau with help from Jameel Kassam, Martin Davtyan and Rene Montero. We were also joined by Holly as First Aid support.
- Week 3 – 29 September: William Marsh and Paulo Oliva looking at social networking (with Python, Sqlite and databases) in the Informatics Teaching Laboratory (ITL) (+Ben from Ri)
- Week 2 – 22 September: Peter McOwan on the Magic of Computer Science, in Room CS 3.01, Bancroft Road Teaching Rooms (+Ben from Ri)
- Week 1 – 15 September: Paul Curzon on Artificial Intelligence, in Room CS 3.01, Bancroft Road Teaching Rooms, we were also joined by Ben from the Ri for First Aid support
Page updated by Jo Brodie (admin, email), Paulo Oliva is QMUL’s Ri Masterclasses in Computer Science academic lead.