The Computing Progression Pathways suggests that at the pink level, on the theme of programming & development, a student should demonstrate that he/she:
- Knows that users can develop their own programs, and can
- demonstrate this by creating a simple program in an environment that does not rely on text e.g. programmable robots etc. (Algorithmic Thinking)
- Executes, checks and changes programs.(Algorithmic Thinking)
- Understands that programs execute by following precise instructions. (Algorithmic Thinking)
The following link to cs4fn articles that illustrate Programming & Development – Pink Level.
- Programming is a core activity of computer science.